Thursday, July 19, 2007

Let me down!

Yesterday, we took Aaron to Pasar Buah (the main chinese market) and outside there was a cockfight going on. Needless to say, Aaron was drawn to the crowd and he was literally trying to throw himself on the floor so he could crawl nearer to get a look! Just look at him! He is getting very difficult to carry and I'm not sure if wishing for him to walk will solve my problems. I'll just end up having to run after him instead of wrestle him on the spot. My mother is one strong grandmother to be able to keep up with him.

1 comment:

NomadicExpat said...

Wow! A cockfight? I thought they were illegal by now? Oh well...

Well, I guess it's about time to get one of those toddler leashes for Aaron. I used to think that they were inhumane, but hey, I would rather have my kid on a leash than to see him run down by a car.