Thursday, July 19, 2007

Love Thursday

Finally, I remembered that it was Love Thursday. Well, Jean reminded me. The day that I am supposed to post something on love...any kind of love.

Here is a photo of Aaron and my mother. There is a Chinese saying about loving till the other person is burnt (as in burnt toast). Anyway...she loves him like that and I bet she misses him right now. I think he also loves her. They have this funny head knocking thing going on between the two of them. The bring their heads slowly together to knock on the forehead.



p/s the other person in the top left of the photo is Aaron's great grand mother. He's one lucky little boy. 3 generations of love for him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's a nice love thursday photo! you can see the mutual admiration between mama and aaron :)

NomadicExpat said...

Aaron is really lucky. I dont recall having that kind of bond with my grandparents.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's a wonderful picture, with a lot of emotion.