Saturday, July 14, 2007

Photos, Contests and Motivation

With so many affordable digital cameras on the market, babies and parents today are extremely lucky to have hundreds or even thousands of photos to capture the memories of childhood. I know that each week I can have anywhere between 5 and 50 photos of Aaron.

Recently, I've noticed the various photography contests that are available. They are usually extremely easy to enter and browsing through the other entries gives me the motivation to take better photos. I literally point and shoot without trying to compose the shots at all but after looking through 'good' photos I'm now trying a little harder. Perhaps one day I can boast about Aaron's photo winning a photo contest.

Here is one of the contests I've entered. Do let me know if you submit any photos so that I can go take a look.

Click Here

No comments: