Tuesday, July 10, 2007

SAHM to WAHM with a click of the mouse

Since quitting my 9-5 job, I'm always on the look out for a business opportunity. And, since we've moved to Indonesia, I've been looking even harder as I'm convinced that there must be some products that I can source from here. So far nothing yet, but I've been wondering how to sell/distribute the products (once I find them) and came across this business search engine,
masterseek. It is a global search engine that provides quick and free access to company profiles, contact information and descriptions of products/services from more than 45 million companies in 75 countries. The search can easily be narrowed down to your own country or zoomed out to include the worldwide market to find business partners and sales opportunities.

Now ... back to the job of finding a business opportunity.



Disclosure Policy

1 comment:

NomadicExpat said...

Yes, go look for some factories out in Bali so that we can go visit in Dec and start our little business! Go, Manda, go!