Thursday, June 28, 2007

Drop Everything, The Police are Back

EVERY LITTLE THING SHE DOES IS MAGIC. so, i left a MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE for ROXANNE. the VOICES INSIDE MY HEAD say "you have me AROUND YOUR FINGER with EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE"

No matter how old or young you are, you are bound to know and love the music of the Police. Even if you don't know it, you would have heard one of their songs. It is not until you go out and buy yourself the Police Cd that you will be reminded of how pervasive their music has been. They aren't really from 'my generation' but I definitely know and love their songs. The 2 disc compilation of the Police Cd was released on June 5 and includes a vintage poster.

Please click on this to go and view an awesome banner where you can watch The Police's videos, listen to tracks from The Police's new 2 cd hits collection, enter to win a trip to NYC to see The Police in concert and even view details about their current world tour. Just click on the picture...

The video tab actually allows you to watch the music videos. And, some of the songs such as Roxanne are available to listen to. To my US readers, you can Enter the Contest to win a trip to their concert in Madison Square Garden.

Uh Oh! I can't get ROXANNE out of my head now. I went and clicked on it in the Jukebox. I'm like that with songs I like....they'll just keep going round and round my head (for DAYS sometimes).


No comments: