Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sleep without fuss

Look at that! I saw him actually doze off and couldn't believe what I was witnessing.

We went to the library for a toddler sing-a-long session and after that, I gave him a quick feed before we got in the car to drive home. As I was driving...his eyes were just rolling around until .... they closed! They didn't open even when we got home, I took this photo and accidentally slammed the car door. They still didn't open when I picked him up. They stayed closed all the way to his bed and remained closed for another 60 mins or so. AMAZING! This is the very first time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonder what he was dreaming about?

NomadicExpat said...

He's growing up! He seemed to have done so all the sudden. No longer a baby... and I missed those days.

JUST A MOM said...

how sweet that is the ticket bore hime to death oh wait no read him to sleep hahhaha