Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Baby Mode Holiday

As expected, the time at the Gold Coast was over too quickly. The entire family had a wonderful time even though we were in 'baby mode' the entire time. 'Baby mode' is where we operate on Aaron schedule. Early mornings. Nap times in the apartment. All dinners at 'home' so that the bedtime routine is maintained. Everybody chipped into thelp with Aaron and the additional 5 pairs of hands allowed me some time to rest!

Its been a long day of shopping and driving today so I'm going for an early night. I'll let these pictures tell the story.

First encounter with sand:


Pelican Feeding at Charis Seafood:

My mother's coronation for her birthday party.

The beach at Surface Paradise, 5.30am today.

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That beach looks ideal...deserted.

John A Hill said...

Great pics. I'm sure that Aaron wasn't the only one having a grand time on the beach!

Bilbo said...

Happy birthday to Mom! Glad you had a good time.

Serina Hope said...

Oh my gosh, Aaron is just getting cuter and cuter. These are such great pictures.