13 songs from the past 13 years
I wouldn't call all of these my favorite songs but they were songs that I remember liking a lot at the time.
1) 1995: On Bended Knee (Boyz II Men)
2) 1996: Breakfast At Tiffany's (Deep Blue Something)
3) 1997: I Want You (Savage Garden)
4) 1998: Truly Madly Deeply (Savage Garden)
5) 1999: Last Kiss (Pearl Jam)
6) 2000: I don't have a song for this year. Looking through a list of songs released in 2000 doesn't ring many bells in my head. I remember a year of a lot of travel and a lot of wedding planning. I must have forgotten to listen to the radio.
7) 2001: Thank You For Loving Me (Bon Jovi)
8) 2002: Get The Party Started (Pink)
9) 2003: Where Is The Love? (Black Eyed Peas featuring Justin Timberlake)
10) 2004: This Love (Maroon 5)
11) 2005: Lonely (Akon)
12) 2006: Home (Michael Buble)
13) 2007: Rage Over a Lost Penny (Beethovan). This piece was on a children's CD I bought for Aaron. Since we moved here last year, I haven't been listening to any new music released. We get MTV and Channel V but I haven't been watching either.
I'm becoming one of those out of touch moms already!