13 Things I've Been Wondering About
1) Will I end up preferring life without the live in maid? Its surprising how quickly one gets used to such a luxury but Linmas's mom has been coming in for a couple of hours each day for two weeks now and life has been good.
2) Is the idiom "Better the devil you know, than the one you don't" just an easy way out of making a change?
3) Do I really wish that I didn't know about trans fats? After knowing about them, I see them in everything!
4) Did I really see Aaron try to eat dirt this evening?
5) When will Aaron wean himself? WILL he wean himself?
6) How many other 19 month olds out there DO NOT sleep through the night?
7) How much longer will the Legos entertain Aaron? He has been playing with them daily, several times a day, for nearly two months now.
8) How do you give a 19 month old a 1 minute time out? Does the clock reset if they leave the spot?
9) Richard's boss has indicated that they are extending his contract here for another two years. I wonder if we will end up being here for a total of 4 years. Will we get to upgrade the car?
10) Should I spend the money on a second hand piano or maybe an electronic piano now that I know we'll be here for longer? I really want to start Aaron young.
11) Will the internet be able to teach me how to play chess?
12) Will my parents, my brother and I ever live in the same city again?
13) We need to decide where to go during the May break. I've been wondering about Langkawi for the beach, Singapore for the zoo or Kuala Lumpur for its convenience. Where else? Brunei? Thailand? Vietnam?