Sunday, April 20, 2008

Definitely not a day of rest.

What a day this has been! We started at the usual 5.30am and we....

... went for Mass.
... came back, put Aaron down for his nap.
... did the laundry.
... watered the garden, took care of some odds and ends.
... cleaned all the fans.
... cooked Aaron's meals for the day.
... ducked out for little grocery shopping.
... came back for lunch.
... had a short nap with Aaron.
... made some tomato sauce (from scratch!).
... made a curry to freeze for later this week.

After all that, I just didn't feel like cooking dinner so we ordered in. I may have slacked off with dinner but I still feel a great sense of accomplishment today. Many people do lots more on than that on their Sundays/weekends but lately, I rarely get to fit in so many things in a single day. I'm feeling GOOD!

5 comments:

John A Hill said...

Amanda,
as I read your post, my Sunday is just starting. I doubt that I'll even try to fit so much into it!

Amanda said...

Hi John,
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. Its funny to think about the different time zones and how we all move through the same day at different times.

Bilbo said...

Our Sunday is just getting underway, too, but our long list of things to do is being seriously interfered with by the pouring rain and thunderstorms we're expecting all day long. Oh, well...at least we can clean the kitchen, do the laundry, vacuum, dust, cook, etc, etc, etc. Hmmm...come to think of it, all I won't get done is working in the garden...and mother nature is taking care of at least the watering part for me! Enjoy your day (what's left of it on your side of the world)!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

The tityle says it. Not a day of rest!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Color me impressed! Now THAT's a day of progress!