Monday, November 19, 2007

What a day!

Today, I had two lovely surprises from the blogosphere.

First, Kellan from "On the Upside" gave me this award. I only stumbled upon her blog a few weeks ago but its a daily read now because she really has and "upside" do everything.


I'd like to pass this award on to:
Bilbo - Every post on his blog has a message, opinion and a punch. It gets me thinking every day.
Serina Hope - This lady knows how to write! The emotions are always so apparent in her posts. And, her Haiku Friday's are amazing every week!
The Idea Dude - I always wait eagerly for new posts here. It truly is full of ideas. My favourite is the idea that each blog post is a gift.

So the second surprise of the day was this award from Bilbo. (Bilbo, I already had you in mind for the above award before I read your post)


I'm passing it on to Captain Picard's Journal. I love ST:TNG and was devastated when the series ended. Now, I get my daily fix just by visiting the Captain's Journals. Always entertaining.

6 comments:

The Idea Dude said...

Hi Amanda,

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much. A great way to start my week.

Vernon

Serina Hope said...

Thanks you so much!
I have coveted this award.
I am glad that you like my blog.
As long as I have my comments from you, I'll be doing all right.
Have a great day!!

Bilbo said...

Thanks very much for this award, Amanda! It appears that we admire and respect one another, and also share an enjoyment of Capt Picard's Journal. I hope to keep you interested and thinking long into the future!

Sue said...

Awh, how very sweet! I'm glad the award made it to you!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

What a treat! Thanks so much for presenting this to me. I am flattered.

Hope you'll send a party entry. I'd love to have the event from your perspective!

Amanda said...

You are all very very welcome.