Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Crazy Eights

I was just thinking over the weekend that there seems to be a meme dry spell after meme fever a few weeks ago. Sometimes, memes are not only good for readers to find out more about the blogger, but also gets the blogger thinking about herself in ways she might not have. I'm glad Serina Hope has tagged me for this meme.

8 things I'm passionate about:

1. My little family (Richard & Aaron)
2. My big family (My parents, Brother and SIL)
3. Water
4. The Internet
5. Being punctual, honest and compassionate
6. Sausage rolls
7. Stocks and Options
8. Having fun!

8 Things I want to do before I die:

1. Spend a week diving in Sipadan.
2. Experience a white Christmas
3. Learn the Cello
4. Live by the beach
5. Live in a few more countries.
6. Attend the Monaco Grand Prix
7. Become a proficient stock trader
8. Become a breastfeeding counselor

8 things I say often:

1. Aaron
2. Stop!
3. Sekali Lagi ("Once again" in Indonesian)
4. Lets change your nappy
5. Its so hot!
6. YAY!
7. Are we there yet?
8. Thats too expensive

8 Books I’ve read recently

1. The Fussy Baby Book
2. The Science of Parenting
3. The Memory Keeper's Daughter
4. The Discipline Book
5. The No Cry Sleep Solution
6. The No Cry Discipline Solution
7. Money Secrets of the Rich
8. Angels and Demons

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over

1. Home - Michael Buble
2. Passera - Il Divo
3. Love Me Tender - Elvis
4. The Moon is my Heart - Teresa Tang (This is a Chinese Song)
5. The Pink Panther Theme - Henry Mancini
6. Crying - Roy Orbison & KD Lang
7. You don't know me - Michael Buble
8. Rondo a capriccio in G major, Op. 129 (Rage over the lost penny) - Beethovan

8 Things that Attract Me to My Best Friends:

1. They still love me no matter how infrequently I stay in touch.
2. They don't judge me.
3. Nothing is too gross for me to say to them.
4. We share such wonderful childhood memories.
5. They do get annoyed with me, show it, and then get over it.
6. They genuinely care about me (as I do them).
7. We share the same sense of humor and outlook on life.
8. They are genuine, straight forward and simple (well, most of them)

As usual, I won't be tagging anybody specifically but please let me know if you do pick up this meme. I always enjoy reading what other people's answers are.

6 comments:

Be Inspired Always said...

Great list :)





Jillian

Bilbo said...

I don't often do memes because they can end up being such a time sink, but this one looks fun. I'll try to do it in the next day or two and let you know when it's up.

Serina Hope said...

So how was The Memory Keeper's Daughter?
That one is on my list.
You did a great job! I love it! Yay!
:)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I don't think I'd be suitable as a breastfeeding counselor!

Kellan said...

Sausage rolls? Great list - learning the Cello is interesting too. Have a good day.

Bilbo said...

My own Crazy Eights are up! And I loved your list, especially your list of recently-read books. It's clear what's important to you!