Its been a trying morning but I'm not going to bitch about it. I know he has to go through this as part of the development of who he will become. There is nothing I can do about the number of times he tests his boundaries or the volume and duration that he whines for Every. Single. Day.
So, here's how terrific he is:
1. There are only one or two really trying days a week.
2. He has learned to look through a book or play completely alone, without even a word from me, for nearly 30 mins.
3. He knows to be quiet in church and has succeeded for 4 straight weeks.
4. He is not a fussy eater. In fact, he is an extremely adventurous one.
5. He still wants to be like his mama: