Wednesday, May 30, 2007

BUGS - Update

These little buggers get everywhere. Sweep them up here and they're popping up there.
Here, there and everywhere....including Aaron's mouth. In the time I spent changing a battery in one of his toys, he had found one of them and popped them in his mouth. He was already crunching on it by the time I stuck my finger in to hook it out!

So far, I've found ants, tissues and now this little bug in his mouth. And I have my eyes on him 95% of the time. Guess I'll have to give up that remaining 5% too.

No comments: