Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Remember those milk teeth?

I remember using my tongue to push out most of my front milk teeth. It was always something that I couldn't resist doing. I didn't want the teeth to fall out but at the same time, I couldn't stop moving them around and seeing how far they could bend over. As for the molars, I only remember one of them falling out when I bit into a biscuit.

We didn't have the tooth fairy visiting our family so I collected all the teeth, put it in a little purse and then wrote on the purse "If this is found in a hundred years from 19xx, know that it belonged to Amanda." Recently, I did find the purse but you know what? No teeth inside! I can't understand what happened.

This morning, I came across an article about a little girl having her tooth extracted by a remote control car. I have to admit that I did watch part of it through my fingers but after awhile, I saw how enthusiastic the girl was and put my hand down for the actual driving off with tooth.



Would I use this with Aaron? I doubt it. I think I'll just let him wiggle the teeth out himself.

4 comments:

Mike said...

You remember wiggling your teeth? I have a hard time remembering what I did yesterday.

I bet Thomas could get the job of tooth puller.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I hope child protection doesn't see that video! With the strange stuff they take kids away from parents for, it wouldn't be to odd if they sent that little girl to a foster home because of it.

Scott and Elaine said...

I didn't see your youtube video, but I saw it on Sunrise news this morning on Channel 7. Hahaha!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It makes a difference from using a doorknob.