Maybe some of you out there in cyberspace can help me with these.
1) What do you do with shoes that are still "good" but hurt your feet?
2) What do you do with the lily plants (still in the ground) after the flowers have wilted and dried up? The stems and leaves still look so healthy!
3) Which burns more calories? The treadmill or the elliptical machine?
4) What kind of bugs are these and how do I get rid of them? They were on my Winged Beans plants and I had to get rid of all my plants. Now, I see them on my guava tree and I'm worried they'll fly onto the new Winged Beans I'm trying to grow.
5) How do you floss a 2 yr old's teeth?
6) At what age do children have their first visit to the dentist?
7) What is this yellow part of the train called?
8) How would you teach a 2 yr old who is "I" and who is "You"? I've tried "Aaron is I and Mama is You" but stopped after a couple of attempts because its confusing when I (the Mama) suddenly say something like "OK, you give it a go".
9) Why is my laptop always low on Virtual Memory even though I've been ruthlessly deleting unwanted files?
10) How do I clean the lens on my webcam? Its producing a really "misty" picture. I've tried tissues and also the piece of microfiber I use for my glasses. Not working.
11) Why is the Netherlands also called Holland? And why are people from there called Dutch?
12) What sort of a hand signal is this boy giving me?
13) From Aaron: "Where is the end of the rainbow?" Out of the blue, he suddenly asked me that while we were playing this morning.