Sometimes I find that I use these Thursday Thirteen posts as a sort of planning / list making tool for myself. So today, we have:
13 New Activities I'll Try With Aaron
2) "Pretend" fishing in our pond. I just need to make a fishing rod.
3) Gluing some colorful shapes onto paper.
4) Negotiating toilet paper barricades or 'detours' around the house.
5) Walking on a low (and wide) balance beam.
6) Finger puppets.
7) Get a magnifying glass so we can look at things.
8) Playing with a flashlight.
9) Drawing with chalk on the driveway.
10) Typing in Microsoft Word using big bold fonts.
11) Toddler hopscotch.
12) Marching and funny walks.
13) Word "treasure hunt" while we're reading.
There can never be enough activities when it comes to occupying a toddler's time, so, leave me a comment on any other indoor fun ideas you may have. Thanks!