Friday, June 6, 2008

His own wheels!

I've been looking out for a tricycle for several months but all the ones I came across were two seater and had a lot of useless ornaments about it. As soon as I saw this one, I grabbed it.



He looks pretty happy on it doesn't he? That photo was taken a few days ago. Guess who is more excited about it now? Him, or me? I've been so enthusiastic about teaching him to pedal but he hasn't got the hang of it yet. And he also doesn't seem to know how to just walk himself along while seated.

I guess this is going to be an indoor tricycle for now because I'm definitely not going to fall into the trap of pushing this along the road outside. Its hard enough doing it on a smooth surface in a confined area.

3 comments:

Bilbo said...

The next time you see a grin like that on Aaron's face will probably be when he gets his first - gasp - car. Be afraid. Be very afraid!

Kellan said...

Very cute - he'll get the hang of it and then you won't be able to keep up with him. He's a cutie!

Have a good day, Amanda - see you - Kellan

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh what a sweetie. I love that little face of his. Our little guy, again, is at the same stage. He sits on his trike but hasn't mastered pedaling either!

And yes, please do join PSF next Friday!! WOOT!