13 Things That Change My Bad Moods into Good Ones
1) Reading fiction. I find it hard to read non-fiction if I'm in a bad mood. On the other hand, a good fantasy story allows me to completely escape my world.
2) Eating anything crunchy. Usually unhealthy deep fried stuff :)
3) Going dancing. I don't get to do this at all right now but in the past, this always made me happy. Its just not the same dancing around the house.
4) Foot Reflexology - This works with getting your circulation going and I'm always in a good mood after one of these sessions.
5) Exercise. Everybody knows that exercising releases endorphins and I make full use of them everyday. I'm just wondering why running after a toddler in the house (which seems like exercise) doesn't seem to release the endorphins.
6) Eating cold fruit. Sometimes I think I get a little grumpy just from all the heat and humidity.
7) Looking through all the photos I have of Aaron.
8) Finding a friend online to have a good long chat with.
9) Exfoliating. Somehow, scrubbing all the dead skin off my body makes me happy.
10) Tickling Aaron. His laugh and scrunched up little face will bring anyone out of a bad mood.
11) Listening to Michael Buble. So many of the songs he sings are happy, toe tapping ones.
12) Thunderstorms. I love sitting and watching the rain, lightning and thunder. Now, I do it together with Aaron and its all the more enjoyable.
13) Finding out I have lots of comments on my latest post.