The Numbers 1 to 13 Around Me
1) One incredibly entertaining toddler.
2) Two (and ONLY two) biscuits are used as daily 'ammunition' against Aaron during the car trip home from the gym.
3) Three month membership at the gym. I don't sign up for anything longer in case I need to leave the country.
4) Four hours is the longest uninterrupted stretch of sleep I've had in the last 19 months. I've adjusted.
5) Five different types of plants in the garden that we can eat; Okra, Winged Beans, Tomatoes, Zucchinis, Baby Cucumbers. The first two are regulars on the dinner table but we're still waiting for the other three. Those just got planted a month ago.
6) Six - Size of my shoes.
7) Seven days before my mother leaves.
8) Eight years married to Richard.
9) Nine cousins in total.
10) Ten years since I left Australia.
11) Eleven chapters left on the novel I'm reading: Red China Blues by Jan Wong.
12) RM12 (~USD3.70) is the average we pay for half a week's groceries from the local markets.
13) Thirteen pet fish.