Sunday, March 30, 2008

Once you cut, you can't stop

I asked our family hair stylist (my mother) to give Aaron's hair a trim. Then, we thought it needed a little more taken off because it was a little uneven. Then after that, we thought he looked so good with the new short style that she should just go all the way. Now his face and head look really big but at least it keeps him cool. I like his new look.

I've been thinking of asking my mother to give my hair a trim too but after this, I'm having second thoughts. On the one hand I want to go straight to a short hairstyle but I know I'll regret it. I always do. Yes, its just hair and it will grow back but after spending years with it, you literally (and figuratively) get attached to it. I'll have to re-think that cut.

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Keep it long!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could try the "Pob" like Katie/Suri Cruise's hair style.

Bilbo said...

What a handsome fellow Aaron is! My father used to save money by cutting our hair himself. We all looked much like Aaron, but with much shorter hair. It kept us cool, but didn't look cool, if you know what I mean...