13 Wants I Can't Classify As Needs (Yet)
1. A new desktop with maybe a 17" LCD monitor. Unfortunately, my laptop is still working even though its a little slow and the screen not as big as I would like it.
2. A piano. Too big to move with us.
3. An ipod. I only have one hour each day that I would probably use it.
4. A new DVD player. The existing one plays most DVDs.
5. A new TV. Since the DVD player doesn't play everything, it would be nice to hook the TV up to my laptop. Unfortunately, this seemingly 'new' one doesn't have the ports for an S-Video cable. Since I'm getting neither, I'll just have to stick to watching on my laptop.
5. An oven. Another chunky piece of equipment. Maybe when we know we're living in a permanent home.
6. A heavenly bed, Westin Hotel style. We have these less than satisfactory foam mattresses at the moment.
7. A tarsir for a pet. Completely illegal and not something that I would ever do but, wouldn't it be the CUTEST little companion? Maybe if I live in the jungle one day.....
8. A new hairstyle, something funkier. Right now, I see no one and hardly leave the house so my hair is going to stay long and straight for the time being.
9. A higher car. The one we have is about 2 inches off the ground. But since we don't pay for it, I can't make the change and won't complain to 'management'.
10. A flute. I have no idea how to play one but it seems like the perfect instrument to be into because its so portable. I'll wait untill I live in a place where I can get lessons.
11. A swing for the garden. Unfortunately, there isn't any place to put this and the place is full of mosquitoes so its definitely something I like but can't have at the moment.
12. A Nintendo Wii. Sounds perfect for our stay-at-home lifestyle here but how long would we actually play it for?
13. A year long world tour, first class. I'm sure this is on most people's wish lists.