Saturday, May 7, 2011

Home Made Dragon

Its Saturday morning and I'm feeling very lazy. Wouldn't it be great to have a lazy day at home doing nothing? Unfortunately, there wouldn't be much chance of 'doing nothing' in this house so instead, I've negotiated for a few minutes to myself now and then we're going to head off for our usual couple of hours at the state library.

We go there for the sing-a-longs as well as the low craft tables and ample amounts of kid friendly craft supplies they have laid out. This term, they have have the area setup as a kitchen table with a giant walk-in saucepan, kitchen table and chef dress-up area.

Here is Aaron's and my creation from out more recent trip. I wonder what we'll make today.



1 comment:

mike said...

Time for Aaron to learn to Bar-B-Que. He can wait for learning the beer drinking part for couple of more years yet.