I've always felt that there were a lot of "A's" in my life. Lets see if I can get to 13.
1) Amanda - My name
2) Australia - Place of birth
3) April - Month of birth
4) April - Month that Richard and I were married legally. The ceremony came later in July.
5) Aaron - Son's name
6) August - Aaron's birth month
7) Auchenflower - Suburb where I live here in Brisbane
8) ABRSM - Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music. Almost all of my music exams were from them.
9) All Hallows' School - My high school
10) Accountant - My dad's profession
Those first 10 was easy and I did it in about 3 minutes. I had to get Richard to help me with the following 3 so I guess I really only have 10 "A's" in my life.
11) Avocados - Since I got here in September, I've had avocados at least 3 or 4 times a week.
12) Astro - This was our satellite TV provider in Palembang. Last month, it ceased operations and now I need to look for a new provider.
13) Amadeus - Mozart's middle name. I remember being told by one of my teachers that my musical style was more suited to Amadeus's music rather than Ludwig's. Whatever that means...