Oops! I forgot to hit 'Publish' last night. So, here is my Friday the 13th post on Saturday the 14th.
I've missed almost all of Friday the 13th because I had no reason to check on the date today. It wasn't until I checked in on Mike's blog that I realized. I've actually had an above average day so I thought I'd try to come up with 13 good things. Unfortunately, I got stuck after 10 so I'm going to leave it at that.
1. I woke up naturally as opposed to somebody either jumping on me or speaking loudly in my ear.
2. Breakfast time was rowdy but relaxed, as opposed to me getting frustrated because certain little ones keep leaving the table.
3. Aaron got to school early.
4. Adrian spent the whole day nappy free and had zero accidents.
5. I didn't need to prepare lunch at lunch time because I was so organised at breakfast that lunch was made at the same time.
6. I also didn't really need to make dinner because I defrosted something that I made a big batch of on the weekend.
7. It has been raining for the past week but we were lucky to have the rain give us a break at both the school drop off and pick up.
8. I have children who think of green beans as green french and eat both with equal enthusiasm.
9. Adrian made me chocolate milk.
10. It has been exactly 7 days since Aaron last chewed on a fingernail. After he lost that front bottom teeth, and then had his tooth extracted last week, he hasn't been able to chew. Silver lining on missing teeth! In my mind, I want him to reach 21 days without chewing because I think thats how long it takes to form a habit.
I hope you've had a good Friday the 13th too. I'm sure Saturday the 14th is not going to come crashing down as Mike has hinted because Saturday is one of the best days of the week.