The day started off all wrong and I found myself easily annoyed. These thirteen are not necessarily from today but just general things that annoy me.
13 Things That Annoy Me
1) People who are habitually late. Its even worse when they don't inform me that they'll be late until the time that they are supposed to meet me.
2) People who try to nudge in at the head of a queue.
3) Whining. Aaron's whining. However, I do have this one under control because I have to face it so frequently.
4) Mistakes that are shoddily covered up. Either cover it up properly so I don't find out or just tell me.
5) Wet toilet seats. Happens often over here because we have one of those wet bathrooms.
6) Wet toilet paper. This usually accompanies the wet toilet seats.
7) People watching me while I try to surf the internet.
8) People who try to finish my sentences for me.
9) People who sing along with the radio/CD a beat to fast. I always get the impression that they are trying to show that they know all the words even before its sung.
10) Kids that greedily run up to me demanding Ang Pows. These are the Red Packets filled with money that married people have to hand out to unmarried people (who are younger than them) during Chinese New Year.
11) Having my books returned to me only to find that they are dog eared and creased all over the place.
12) Noisy Eaters. I'm even more annoyed with this now that I have Aaron around. I don't want him picking that particular habit up.
13) People who answer their cell phones while in the middle of a conversation without excusing themselves first.