Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Funny Little Man

I am having some really funny conversations with my little man. Everyday, something new and completely surprising. So many fresh ideas from a fresh little mind.

Yesterday, Aaron and I were in the garden watching the birds. After awhile, they all flew away and he became a little confused. So I said "Wait awhile, they'll come back." He leans forward, gives me the stop sign with his palm and says "Patience". He said this several times because I didn't get it at first. How could I possibly anticipate that word!

Today, he was playing around in the house with his basket of balls. He kept walking back and forth so I asked him what he was doing and we have another lovely little conversation.

"Shopping"

"Oh, what do you want to buy?"

"Spaghetti"

"I see. And where are you going to buy it?"

"Outside"

He runs off and comes back with one arm hooked around his basket and the other hand grasping both shoes. "Shoes. Mama. Outside."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!!

Kellan said...

So cute and so smart - that one! Patience is a big word for a little man - very cute!

Have a good day Amanda - see you later - Kellan

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

That is ALL sorts of cute and actually very intelligent already!