Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Real Post Coming Up

Yes, I know I haven't posted in a week. Big things have been happening here and I did have many topic ideas but they all worked better with photos. So, I thought I'd just wait until my USB cable arrived today (with Richard).

Along with the USB cable, Richard should also be bringing along my uninterrupted internet time. Funnily, 6 hours before he actually gets here, I find myself in front of the PC, completely uninterrupted. BOTH boys are asleep.

Happy Belated Father's day to all the dads out there. I didn't even realize that I missed it until yesterday. And then, I thought I only missed the Malaysian Father's day but after visiting Mike's blog, it looks like it was Father's Day in the US too. I'll do something for my dad and Richard in September when Australia has Father's Day.

Hmm.....they're still not up! I guess I should go write up the other posts while I have the time.

No comments: