Saturday, June 15, 2013

Accidental One Direction Styling

I'm the hair stylist in this house and I actually have a lot of fun with it. I use the clippers for Aaron but haven't tried them on Adrian yet. The scissors make me feel more.....professional.

OK. So, I am nowhere near professional but he's willing to let me practice as long as I let him watch some Thomas and Friends while I'm snipping away. 

I know who One Direction are but I have no idea what their music sounds like. I just remember them as the group of boys with funny haircuts. Take a look at the guy on the right....


And now take a look at Adrian today...with no styling mousse. We got this look through a combination of the way he slept last night and the dry windy weather we've had today. 



I must be getting trendier with my snipping too...

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hair trends seem to last as long as the latest electronics. At least with this trend there is still some hair to work with for the next fad.

Bilbo said...

My father used to cut our hair to save money. In retrospect, he did a reasonable job, but at the time, we were mortified at the style which would now be called "high and tight." I think the reason I'm wearing my hair longer in my 60's is that I'm subconsciously rebelling against Dad's bargain haircuts.