Honestly, right now, all I want for Christmas is to have my Christmas shopping done! I started looking around for gifts nearly two weeks ago. I had my list but I probably only checked it once because since then, I've bought at least seven gifts but only two names on my original list have been crossed off! We'll be heading back to Malaysia for a big extended family Christmas. Everyone will be there and I don't want anybody to miss out on a gift. It is absolutely true that the joy at Christmas comes from giving a gift - I love that part of it. Its the acquisition of the gift that is giving me a headache right now.
On top of Christmas, we've got Adrian's birthday two days later and then Richard's birthday eight days after that! Those dates only occurred to me as I started this post. MORE GIFTS REQUIRED!
So, as I go off to do some virtual window shopping in preparation from some actual leg work this afternoon, let me leave you with some Christmas jokes for kids. Aaron is at the stage of telling some very bad kids jokes so maybe I can add these to his repertoire. And maybe some of you can go impress a little kid with a joke they can appreciate.
1. Which of Santas reindeer has bad manners? - Rude-alph
2. What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations? - Tinselitus
3. What is the best Christmas present in the world? - A broken drum - you cant beat it
4. What did the cow say on Christmas morning? - Moo-ry Christmas
5. What do monkeys sing at Christmas? Jungle bells, jungle bells!
Yes, I know these jokes are a little sad, but trust me, the kids will love them!